Join us online for the 2020 ANNA Annual Conference “The Heart of Neuroscience Nursing”.
13th November 2020
8.30am – 4.00pm AEST
The conference will be followed by the ANNA Annual General Meeting at 4.00-4.30pm
This year’s conference brings together subject matter experts and specialists providing the very latest information in neuroscience nursing over three inspiring sessions – all online.
Keynote presentations include:
- Paediatric Neuro Trauma, Juliet Clayton
- Stereotactic EEG for epilepsy surgery, Martin Hunn
- Living with Epilepsy – lifestyle implications, Alison Ottrey
- On the Move in stroke nursing, Skye Coote
- Is it a Migraine?, Dr Elspeth Hutton
+ lots more including case studies, abstract presentations and a digital poster session.
Conference attendance can be included in your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) portfolio. A certificate will be issued after the webinar.